Pages

Friday 3 February 2017

Te Moana's Blog 2017

DSC04167.JPG

We'd like to welcome all the visitors to our blog this year. Te Moana is the name of our new class. We are a class of twenty-five Year Four students. Most of us have been at Paihia School since we were five year olds. This year we  have welcomed three new students in our class Imogen, Kayden and Kaavin. Our teacher Mrs Neumann taught half the class last year and the other students were in Room Three but worked collaboratively with the other Year Three's last year. We are really looking forward to receiving our chromebooks next week. We have some fabulous new furniture in our room and we have some new exciting areas in our class that will be fun to learn in. Please keep reading our blog, adding comments and seeing the exciting things we will be learning and sharing with you.

4 comments:

  1. we are having granparents day today and I was in the kapahaka group and the music group and my grandparents said that I was tumeke/awsome.

    by Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talafa lava mrs moana class i really like your post blog post it is super super amazing your post reminds me of how we blog on our poster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Te Moana,
    You guys seem to be an amazing class! I'm excited to see what you have to post. I hope you guys are having fun learning more, more and more things! Enjoy the rest of your year, and thanks for sharing.
    From Tara, Room 9. (Papakura Central School)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My relatives all the time say that I aam wasting myy time here at web,
    excet I know I am getting familiarity all the timje by reading thes good articles.

    ReplyDelete